Welcome and thank you for your interest in joining our growing team and spreading the 21 drops love! As our brand grows, we are seeking experienced and dynamic independent sales representatives with an established customer base to help us bring our 100% natural essential oil blends to retailers nationwide.
21 drops offers people a healthier, more beautiful way of living through customized blends of essential oils. The brand has a vision to empower people to be their best self, naturally. At a time when consumers are looking for alternatives to synthetic and chemical health and beauty solutions, it’s no wonder that 21 drops has received strong business momentum in the 3 years since launch. The product has distribution in national prestige retailers, high-end spas and other well-known outlets, such as QVC. Since its launch, the brand has gained strong media support with features in publications such as Oprah (chosen for her O-List!), MindBodyGreen, Lucky, and In-Style.
Some Perks of the Gig:
- Enjoy a flexible, home-based business
- Earn a straight-forward commission
- Enjoy great incentives
- Receive marketing materials to support your business
- Represent a brand on a mission to help you Be Your Best Self Every Day
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospect accounts in the assigned territory
- Regularly prospect new customers within assigned territory to generate new business
- Initiate and close the sales process by scheduling appointments, making presentations and building a rapport with potential accounts
- Provide product education and training to new accounts
- Develop and maintain customer database
- Develop, execute and monitor an agreed upon annual sales and profitability plan that ensures the achievement of annual targets
- Review ongoing sales results, customer feedback, competitor analysis and key trends with the National Sales Manager
- Attend meetings and trade shows as directed by the National Sales Manager
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in outside sales in the skin care, health and/or wellness industry
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving and ability to determine solutions for customers
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Driven and results-oriented
- Ability to work independently
We offer a competitive commission rate for this position.