We have an exciting opportunity for a recent college grad or design student in our Delray Beach office! We are looking for a driven and talented Web/Graphic Design Intern to join our Marketing team. As an intern, you will be working on a variety of web/print/marketing projects for our brand. Interns will have hands-on experience improving our website and current design/development practices by building out new pages, updating current designs and designing banners, ads, newsletters and other collateral. We are a small team with a start-up feel, so interns will leave this experience with a variety of material to add to their portfolio. The intern that will best fit our team will have a love for creativity, branding and design.
21 drops offers people a healthier, more beautiful way of living through customized blends of essential oils. The brand has a vision to empower people to be their best self, naturally. At a time when consumers are looking for alternatives to synthetic and chemical health and beauty solutions, it’s no wonder that 21 drops has received strong business momentum in the 4 years since launch. The brand recently went through a re-branding focusing on the juxtaposition between natural and fun/colorful. The character of the brand can best be described as “Mother Nature in High Heels”. Since its launch, the brand has gained strong media support with features in publications such as Oprah (chosen for her O-List!), MindBodyGreen, Yoga Digest and In-Style.
- Design creative solutions that are aesthetically strong, thoughtful and brand-appropriate for our website, social media, email marketing and print collateral
- Work across various mediums including print, digital and packaging
- Research and explore concepts for creative direction
- Provide digital photography and video support
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must currently have just completed or be enrolled in a design program (pursuing BFA or equivalent degree)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience in web design – page designs, iconography, digital assets
- Understanding of front-end web technologies: HTML, CSS, (JS a plus)
- Strong typography, color and layout skills
- Detail-oriented work ethic and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong design portfolio: samples should demonstrate proficiency in the skills associated with the position – i.e. strong design and art direction as well as conceptual abilities
- Must be able to provide self with reliable transportation, computing and web access for on and off-site shifts/projects
Ideal candidates will be available 10-20 hours per week. The schedule is flexible and can be constructed around candidate availability within the hours of 9am-5pm M-F. This position is unpaid, based in Delray Beach, FL and available for Academic credit. Internship start and end date is flexible.
Please click here to submit your resume and cover letter.